1. Religious pluralism says all religions are equally valid paths to God.
2. The law of non-contradiction says two mutually exclusive claims to truth cannot both be true.
3. Religious pluralism fails this law of logic.
4. Two mutually exclusive religious claims cannot both be true.
5. All roads are equally valid paths to God only if God is an impersonal Being. But if God is personal and has communicated truth to us, then how we respond to that truth really matters.
Jesus Christ said He is the only way to salvation. Thus, it becomes imperative that we answer Jesus’ question, “Who do you say that I am?” (Mk 8:29).